Posted by Darryl Payne in Pigeon Forge, TN
A couple of weeks ago, we took a quick look at five Gatlinburg attractions that everyone should put on their vacation itinerary at one point or another. This week, we’ll be looking at five Pigeon Forge attractions that rank near the top of the scale. Of course, there are so many great attractions in Pigeon Forge that it’s really hard to single out just five, but this will at least get you started narrowing down the vast selection.
1) Dollywood – It almost goes without saying that this is the attraction that really put Pigeon Forge on the map. One of the Southeast’s most popular theme parks, Dollywood is more than 150 acres full of rides, shows, attractions and mountain shops-all offering days’ worth of fun for families.
2) Titanic Museum Attraction – You can’t miss this half-scale replica of the legendary ocean liner as you cruise down the Parkway. Inside, you’ll relive history as you learn about the people and the ship that sailed into history.
3) WonderWorks – This museum for the mind both educates and entertains as you work your way through gallery after gallery of hands-on, interactive exhibits. It’s great for all ages!
4) Dolly Parton’s Stampede – This dinner and show pits North against South in a friendly rivalry starring talented singers, dancers, riders and 32 magnificent horses. And the multicourse feast is a real belt-loosener.
5) Lumberjack Feud – This is another competition-based dinner and show attraction that pits real-life lumberjack athletes against each other while audiences chow down on a multicourse dinner.
Other blog categories:
Gatlinburg Attractions Gatlinburg, TN Golf Courses Local Events National Park Pigeon Forge Attractions Pigeon Forge, TN Sevierville Attractions Sevierville, TN Smoky Mountains Things To Do