Posted by Darryl Payne in Gatlinburg, TN
The Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community of Gatlinburg has been a must-see site in the Smokies for decades. This historic eight-mile loop-consisting primarily of Glades Rd. and Buckhorn Rd.-is home to more than 120 working artists and craftsmen. You can visit their shops, studios and galleries, watching the artists at work and take home a unique creation or two.
But you might also be interested to know that the community has plenty of fun places to stop and grab a bite to eat along the way. Here's a brief overview of the places where they've made food an art form as well.
• Cabin Café – Soups, salads and sandwiches for brunch, lunch or dinner.
• Fox & Parrot Tavern – A unique British-style pub and eatery featuring WIFI access, British and American cuisine and pub games.
• Glades Soda Fountain – Old-fashioned ice cream sodas, sundaes, malts, shakes, hot dogs and more.
• Smoky's Sports Pub and Grub – Pizza, steaks, wings, chicken, dogs, burgers and more.
• Wild Plum Tea Room – Serving lunch Monday through Saturday.
If you decide to make the Arts & Crafts Community a vacation destination this summer, just browse our selection of Gatlinburg rental cabins, and we'll put you close to the places you want to be.
Other blog categories:
Gatlinburg Attractions Gatlinburg, TN Golf Courses Local Events National Park Outdoor Adventure Outdoor Things To Do Pigeon Forge Attractions Pigeon Forge, TN Places to Stay Sevierville Attractions Sevierville, TN Smoky Mountain Cabins Smoky Mountain Shows Smoky Mountains Things To Do