Posted by Darryl Payne in Gatlinburg, TN
The Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community of Gatlinburg has been a must-see site in the Smokies for decades. This historic eight-mile loop-consisting primarily of Glades Rd. and Buckhorn Rd.-is home to more than 120 working artists and craftsmen. You can visit their shops, studios and galleries, watching the artists at work and take home a unique creation or two.
But you might also be interested to know that the community has plenty of fun places to stop and grab a bite to eat along the way. Here's a brief overview of the places where they've made food an art form as well.
• Cabin Café – Soups, salads and sandwiches for brunch, lunch or dinner.
• Fox & Parrot Tavern – A unique British-style pub and eatery featuring WIFI access, British and American cuisine and pub games.
• Glades Soda Fountain – Old-fashioned ice cream sodas, sundaes, malts, shakes, hot dogs and more.
• Smoky's Sports Pub and Grub – Pizza, steaks, wings, chicken, dogs, burgers and more.
• Wild Plum Tea Room – Serving lunch Monday through Saturday.
If you decide to make the Arts & Crafts Community a vacation destination this summer, just browse our selection of Gatlinburg rental cabins, and we'll put you close to the places you want to be.
Other blog categories:
Gatlinburg Attractions Gatlinburg, TN Golf Courses Local Events National Park Outdoor Adventure Pigeon Forge Attractions Pigeon Forge, TN Sevierville Attractions Sevierville, TN Smoky Mountain Shows Smoky Mountains Things To Do